It's too bad, that ATT is not in my area to level the play field a bit.

Erwin writes:

I recently upgraded my sevice and the installer told me I will get information about available channels in the mail with the billing. Didn't get it, so I called and was assured it would come next time. Second billing ...nothing. Called again to be on hold for 30 min. and then told: Sorry computers are down call back some other time. I questined a $10.00 discount on the bill and not seeing it deducted and the guy say's: If it is not deducted, just disregard it. I don't see anything on my computer here!
The final straw was the service beeing out again on Sunday Dec.5th. Dummy me, beeing tired of listening to the tech support having me jump through the hoops,I uninstalled the equippment and re-installed it, to see if it was on my end. That was wasted time...
It's too bad, that ATT is not in my area to level the play field a bit.

Recommendations to Improve Comcast

Have extra Phone support or automated message ready, not an endless ring.

You can contact Erwin at

Erwingaa at comcast.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment